Monday, April 23, 2012


     Happy Monday!!  In addition to all of the happenings from my last post, there was one more BIG happening that needed its very own special post.  My little, beloved sister got her first tattoo!!  This may not be a big deal for most of you out there, but growing up in the Carson household we were told if we ever got a tattoo “it would be sand blasted off and we were out of the will.” –Straight from Papa Carson’s mouth.  Being the oldest child I have had to “break-in” my parents to basically anything fun, yes including getting a tattoo.  Even though I may have been the first to venture down that road, I was still scared for Maddie having to break the news to my dad…or so I thought I should be.  Unbeknownst to me he knew about it all along!  Since Maddie came as moral support when I got mine, it was only fitting that I be along her side to hold her hand.  This tattoo was especially important to Maddie.  Over the past 11 months, Maddie has been on a journey to become a healthier and happier young woman.  She has lost an incredible 78 pounds through healthy eating and exercise!!  She has always been an absolutely beautiful person, but now other people are seeing her for who she truly is.  She is such an inspiration to me and drives me to be better and do better with my life.  I love her so much and am so happy I was able to be a part of marking this milestone in her life.  


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


How cute is she?!

     I am so proud of you Maddie and can't wait to see all of the great things you will accomplish in your life!! XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment