Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

I apologize I've been a bit MIA nonexistent these past few weeks.  Between Thanksgiving, travels, prepping for Maddie's 21st Birthday {yikes!} and all of life's other normal happenings, you could say I've been just a tad busy.  Oh and a Brazilian wax.  Let's not forget about that little puppy, although I don't think I could if I tried...more on that in a bit.

My workouts have been insane lately.  My trainer Sean Satan has been 100% kicking my ass in the gym.  I thought TABATA was bad.. pshhh.  TABATA has nothing on this shit.  We're talking 50 reps of HEAVY weight..of each exercise.  When I say I couldn't walk right for 4 days after his leg workout.

I AIN'T LYING.

My meal plan has also changed.  Today is my first day on it and so far I am loving it!  No more 8, disgusting, plain, tasteless egg-whites every morning.

Can I get a Hallelujah!!

Now, I get to have a freaking awesome breakfast burrito.  No, really.  It is the bees knees..his arms and his legs!!
It looks a little something like this



And has a little egg white, 99% lean ground turkey, fat-free mozzarella  peppers, and low sodium salsa, all wrapped up in a fat free whole wheat tortilla. Mmmm it is tasty.  I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's.  Yes, I think about food all the time.  No, I don't have a problem...Food would consume anyone's mind when it feels like you are constantly eating.

I also got my competition heels in and....


They look like hooker heels.



Ta-Da!!
I'm debating getting an inch shorter of a heel, so I'm not as giantish on stage, but we'll see.

And finally...last week I got my first Brazilian wax.  Brazilian as in no-hair-left-behind.

How was it you ask? Well, let me tell you.  It hurt like a bitch.  It literally felt like my skin was being ripped off along with all my lady parts.  Who knew they get into every nook and cranny.  (Apologies to any men reading this, but I told you this would include the ugly and that bitch was uglyyyyy)

On the plus side, I am absolutely loving it now!!  Totally worth the pain.  And I'm pleased to say my touch-up last night was soooooo much less painful.  Any of you local gals who are thinking about biting the bullet, I HIGHLY recommend seeing Angie at Shine.  I'm 100% certain I would not have gone back had she not done such a wonderful job.  Your hoo ha will thank me..

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment