Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Numero Dos

Day 2 is done and in the books!!  {mini happy dance}  My meal plan was exactly the same as yesterday and the zucchini lasagna was equally as amazing!!  Seriously, make it for dinner tonight.  Your husband and boyfriend will thank you and you will thank me :)  Side note:  If you find that you don’t have enough zucchini yellow squash works equally as well.  I promise.  I tested it out and zero difference in the yum factor.  At this point the only real thing I’m struggling panicking with is the feeling of bloating and fattiness at the end of the day…Even though I’m eating SUPER healthy, the pure amount of food I’m supposed to be consuming is astonishing.  Like I feel as though I’ve consumed another human by the end of the day.. Okay, maybe not that much.  But close!  And let me tell you, I don’t like it ONE BIT!  But…I’m doing it because coach told me to and coach knows best.  Let’s hope all of this continuous eating is really going to get my metabolism revving so I can be a babe like her!  Now that, I would be 100% a okay with!  I’ll leave you peeps with a little motivation to power through

#motivation
motivation
Motivation
motivation!
Motivation!
Motivation
motivation
Motivation

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment