Thursday, October 25, 2012

Same shit. Different day.


I feel as though I’m stuck in the movie Groundhog’s Day, which is ironic since I was actually born on Groundhog’s Day…joke…I really was born on G day, but I’m not complaining about my meals being exactly the same for the past 3 days because truth be told – they rock my socks off!!

For real.

I’m claiming my idea of adding fresh minced garlic to the zucchini lasagna is responsible for making it soooo delish and sooooo addicting.  Garlic makes everything better.  Garlic and wine.  Little Italy anyone?  I swear I was born with wine flowing through my veins…and garlic coming out of my pores.  .  My family has become immune to the stench of garlic and the effects of wine. {watch out vampires}

That’s how much we consume of them.  A LOT.


Anywho, I’m feeling better and better each morning I wake up after another day of my new eating habits.  I’m still feeling like a cow whale at the end of the day, but I’m hoping praying like crazy that this goes away because lesbehonest, who likes feeling like a whale without even having some yummy junk food to blame?!  Not I!  Speaking of junk food, I am counting down the days until I can have my first cheat day…12 in case you were wondering.  I can practically taste the Espana that I missed out on Sunday :(   Gahhhh, still upset about it!  But, that’s a story for another day.

Hope you all [you all as in the few people I think actually read this thing] have a great Thursday!
And seriously, if you haven’t introduced your taste buds to all that is Walden Farms yet…

You’re insane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment