Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All good things take time.

Finally!  Finally a place to put the millions of thoughts running through my brain each and every day.  Finally a place to share my greatest hopes, dreams, desires, fears.  Finally a blog to call my own.  As I sit down to write my first ever blog post I am feeling sicker than a dog!  What started out as an annoying sore throat has turned into the worst sinus infection I've ever experienced, in combination with community pneumonia, and all right before my birthday.  I suppose bad luck is better than no luck at all.  I am hoping to be rested and back up to speed by the time the festivities commence this weekend.  Although one good thing that came out of this sickness is getting caught up on all my shows!!  Oh and getting taken care of by my amazing boyfriend :)  Thank you for taking a second out of your day to stop by by blog.  Stay healthy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment