Friday, November 2, 2012

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!!  I'm not quite sure what it is about it, but Halloween still remains my FAVORITE!!   I went over to my parents house to carve paint pumpkins with the fam bam {much less messy} and I'd say they were a success!


{my creation}


We then took over candy duty for my mom and I loved it!! It was so fun seeing all of the little kid's costumes and seeing them get soooo excited over candy.  

We also had a costume contest at work and drumroll please.....

I WON!!

My pride and joy!


I decided it would be funny freaking hilarious to dress up as my boss.  And I was correct.



Now, this picture of my boss really doesn't do my costume justice.  When he's not getting his picture taken professionally, he always I repeat ALWAYS wears suspenders.  Even better was the fact that the suspenders I found had blingin' money signs all over them.  Cha Ching!!

Nothing new with my meal plan, other than the fact I'm probably going to start clucking laying eggs sooner rather than later as a result of the mass amount of eggs I'm required to eat.  I'm seriously beginning to get sick of them.. Like I want to vomit every time a fork full comes anywhere in and around my mouth.. Any recipes that incorporates oh 8 egg whites would be greatly appreciated :)  

Seriously.  Please send them to me.  I'm dying over here!!

Anywho, one snack that I am in looooooveeeee with is my Greek yogurt afternoon concoction.

Taaa-daaaaa!!!!!  It's freaking amazing.  Fo real.

It's been known to melt my taste buds off in a totally awesome way.

So what's in this delicious mess you might ask?  Well, it's really quite simple. 

Chelsie's Amazing Secret Greek Yogurt Recipe That Is Sure To Melt Your Taste Buds Off:
  1. 6oz Non-fat 0% plain greek yogurt
  2. .75oz Vanilla whey protein
  3. 2oz Blueberries
  4. 1 Tbs. any flavor of sugar free instant jello mix
  5. A dash of cinnamon
I went on a bit of a SF instant Jell-o mix shopping spree the other night and I cannot freaking wait to try all of the other flavors.  So far I've tried Lemon, Butterscotch, and Cheesecake and they've all been amazing.  On the list to try are White Chocolate, Pistachio, and Banana Cream.  Bad news is I only get this hot mess once a day. Whomp, whomp.

You're welcome in advance for another great recipe.

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment