Thursday, November 8, 2012

iPhone Update

Since I am insanely good the absolute Queen of procrastinating and have yet to update you on all of my exiting happenings during my blogging hiatus, I figured an iPhone photo dump would get you semi-updated...

And right now, semi is good enough for me!












                                      




1. The view from my back porch as the leaves began changing
2. Daisi celebrating her 3rd birthday 
3. Proud mama and her furry child
4. Sporting my Mustache
5. Beautiful fall trees in my parents neighborhood
6. The newest member of our little family – Moose
7. Moose and I on Halloween
8. The girls on Halloween
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers concert
10. Daisi and Moose
11. Halloween at work – I dressed up as my boss and won best costume
12. Election Day



No comments:

Post a Comment