Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Ugly


Anyone attempt my workout yesterday?  Anyone want to kill me yet?  Probably, but good luck with that because I damn well know you are far too sore to even attempt a kill! 

In other news, I was reading back through old posts and realize thus far everything has been happy go lucky…on here.  Now, don’t get me wrong, things are still fairly easy, but there is one thing I am majorly struggling with…and struggling with besides the fact I’m so incredibly sick of egg whites they make me want to spew.

I am finding that when temptations are put in front of me, I am having a harder time than usual turning them down.  I truly think it’s due to the fact that my competition isn’t for a few months, so subconsciously I know I have time.  Plenty of time as a matter of fact.  I’ve done pretty damn well sticking to my meal plan for the most part, but I have had a few cheats.  Prior to my new plan, I would eat extremely healthy during the week, but the weekends were a cheat free for all.  Then come Monday, it was back to the healthy eating.

Now, I’m still eating uber healthy during the week and the weekends are no longer a free for all.  I don’t have cheat days, but rather a cheat meal and it’s working.  I am also very shocked to see that after I have a few cheats, it only takes around 2 days of me meal plan before I feel good.  And by feel good my stomach is flat and my abs are peeking through.  Prior to me new plan, I was eating drastically less and would do 1-2 cleanses a week because I thought I would get back to the “feel good” stage faster.  Apparently I’m an idiot, because eating more speeds up that process tenfold.

I’m not perfect by any means, but I fully believe once I get much closer to my competition I will have no problem saying no to temptations.  I mean, lesbehonest.  I want to look BANGIN up on that stage and take home some hardware!! 

All I’m getting at is don’t beat yourself up if you slip.  I promise it happens to everyone.

And if somebody claims they’re perfect 100% of the time.

Well, that bitch is lying!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment